(Updated September 2022)
The Pleasantville One Stop Office (2nd floor)
is open and does not require appointments.
The State Unemployment Office (1st floor)
is open by appointment ONLY.
For Unemployment Insurance (UI) problems please call 856-507-2340
or contact the State UI for assistance
We provide services both virtually (online) and in person and our counselors are always willing to help. All of our services are free of charge and include literacy assistance, preparation and testing for the high school diploma, training grants, on-the-job training, apprenticeship, job counseling and job matching and more.
Our mission is to coordinate resources and efficiently deliver workforce readiness services for the residents and businesses of Atlantic County through educational and technical skills training that responds to the needs of the employers.
To enhance the economic climate of Atlantic County by providing a skilled workforce that is responsive to the needs of all business in Atlantic County and its vicinity.
1. To evaluate the local workforce development system to ensure effective and efficient delivery of services
2. To garnish high quality partnerships with the private and public sector businesses
3. To increase our out of school youth services to meet the 75 percent expenditure requirement in accordance with WIOA
4. To serve as a clearinghouse for planning, labor market assessment needs and workforce development services and resources for both the residents and businesses of Atlantic County
5. To enhance our technology to quickly and effectively communicate information to all residents and businesses
2 South Main Street, Second Floor, Pleasantville, NJ 08232 (609) 485-0153