The Pleasantville Office is providing services
by appointment ONLY.
For Unemployment Insurance (UI) problems
please call 856-507-2340
or contact the State UI for assistance
Our mission is to coordinate resources and efficiently deliver workforce readiness services for the residents and businesses of Atlantic County through educational and technical skills training that responds to the needs of the employers.
To enhance the economic climate of Atlantic County by providing a skilled workforce that is responsive to the needs of all business in Atlantic County and its vicinity.
1. To evaluate the local workforce development system to ensure effective and efficient delivery of services
2. To garnish high quality partnerships with the private and public sector businesses
3. To increase our out of school youth services to meet the 75 percent expenditure requirement in accordance with WIOA
4. To serve as a clearinghouse for planning, labor market assessment needs and workforce development services and resources for both the residents and businesses of Atlantic County
5. To enhance our technology to quickly and effectively communicate information to all residents and businesses
2 South Main Street, Second Floor, Pleasantville, NJ 08232 (609) 485-0153